Let your holiday shopping work for the Q300 PTA. Buy gift cards to over 70 major retailers and the Q300 PTA gets a percentage of the face value of each card. Download the order form . Act now! Orders are due on Friday, November 19, 2021. [The deadline has been extended to Monday, November 22, 2021].
How does it work?
Choose from 70+ businesses on this form. After you receive your gift card, the Q300 PTA will receive a donation from the card distribution company. The amount will be a percentage of the face value of the gift card. You only pay the face value-just like buying a card at a store.
As you look through the list, see the retailers marked with “$$$”. These provide the largest rebate to the PTA. For example, for every $100 gift card for Lands’ End, the Q300 PTA earns $16. Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic is another great one at $14 for every $100 gift card you order.
Whether it’s for your own family or a gift for someone else, let your shopping help the Q300 PTA. Work in a big office? Consider selling cards to coworkers and bundle them together onto your form like a scout selling cookies. Note: If you do that, we’ll send all the gift cards in your group to you and you will take responsibility for the distribution of those gift cards to the people who bought them through you.
- Orders due by Friday, November 19, 2021
- Orders received after November 19, 2021 may be returned to you
- No credit card orders-sorry, this program is checks only
- Cards will be delivered home with your student the week of December 13, 2021 unless you make special arrangements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the top of the form fill out your Name, Email, Phone, Child’s Name/Classroom and the date you’re submitting the form and payment. Also sign at the top to authorize us to send your gift cards home with your child.
- For each type of card you want, enter the number of gift cards in the “QTY” column, then calculate the face value of those cards and enter it in the “Total” column.
- At the bottom right fill out the Total # of Cards Ordered and Total Amount Payments Included.
- If you are bundling card orders for others (family, friends, coworkers) be sure to include all their checks and keep copies of their order forms so you know which cards to give them when you distribute them to your family, friends and coworkers.
- Send the form with check(s) for the full amount – either in your child’s communication folder or in the mail to:
Q300 PTA (Gift Card Sale)
28-37 29th St, FL4
Astoria, NY 11102
For inquries, contact email@example.com.