Welcome! The Q300 PTA is launching our annual Direct Appeal fundraising campaign. We ask you to give or raise tax-deductible donations to pay for crucial enrichment programs, services, and resources that deepen your child’s learning experience at Q300.
The Direct Appeal accounts for over 80% of the net amounts raised. Nearly 100% of Direct Appeal funds go directly to enriching your child’s education.
Thanks to your generosity, in previous school years, we have hit the ground running by providing enrichment programs in both the Lower and Upper Division, teaching assistants in the Lower Division, and other resources, and organizing community-building events. We will keep you updated. As for now, the Direct Appeal will help pay for:
- Up to $500 per teacher, social worker, and guidance counselors for wish list items, educational supplies and resources;
- Teacher professional development, such as Responsive Classroom training, differentiated instruction workshops, and team building;
- Chromebooks, iPads, wireless microphones, stylus pens, and other educational resources;
- Air purifiers, masks, and other health and safety resources; and
- Community building events.
- Lower Division (K-4th Grades):
- K-4th grade visual arts and music enrichment programs taught by Arts Connection; and
- Support for the kindergarten stepping-up and 4th grade moving-up ceremonies.
- Upper Division (5th-8th Grades):
- Support for clubs and electives, including Origami, GeoBee, Brain Games, Life Skills, Music Theory, Debate, Chess, Humans of Q300, Math Club, and Memory Makers (school yearbook);
- Year-long 5th grade music program taught by Arts Connection;
- School resources such as laptop carts, printers, library books, microscopes, and gym equipment;
- Support for 8th grade graduation; and
- Possible spring enrichment electives.
If you have questions or comments about the Direct Appeal, please read this frequently asked questions document 2021-2022 or email us at email@example.com.
What is it and why is it important?
Our Direct Appeal is the PTA’s most important annual fundraiser. Nearly 100% of the money raised goes directly to help cover the funding gap between the cost of the enriched education your kids receive and government funding. The Department of Education (DOE) does not provide extra funding to Q300 for its gifted & talented status and Q300 does not receive Federal Title 1 assistance. As a result, we must come together as a community to help raise the funds to pay for crucial enrichment programs, services, and resources.
How much should I give?
We are mindful that these are financially challenging times, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For those who are able to help support the school through the Direct Appeal, please give or raise an amount that makes sense to your family. As in previous years, we have provided suggested amounts, which will help fund our programs and services, cover those families who are unable to give or raise, and help us hit the ground running in 2021.
For grades K-4, we suggest that you give or raise $1,000 per student. For grades 5-8, we suggest that you give or raise $500 per student.
Each contribution matters, whatever the size. Many potential PTA funders consider family participation a key factor in deciding whether to give grants. By participating in the Direct Appeal – at a level that your family can afford – you show potential funders and others that we have come together as a community to invest in our kids’ education.
How can I help enrich my child’s education?
Make a contribution to the Direct Appeal!
- Check: Fill out a direct appeal form (2021-2022) and mail the form and check to the school.
- Credit cards: All CC gifts are processed on this webpage. You can pay in monthly installments.
- Does the suggested per-student donation level not fit into your family’s budget? Consider the “Cup of Coffee” pledge level. How much do you spend on coffee each month? There are 180 school days in the year. If you were to buy Q300 a decent medium sized cup of coffee on each school day for $2.77 that would add up to a total donation of $500.
Make your donation by credit card below
|One Time Payment||Monthly Gift|
|Click “Donate” to donate any amount.
$1,000 Suggested per Lower Division Student
$500 Suggested per Upper Division Student
Or Scan this QR Code to Complete on your Phone:
The Q300 Parent-Teacher Association, Inc. (EIN: 47-2258209) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your charitable contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information see, our IRS Letter of Determination .
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.