Given the high demand for high-quality KF94/KN95 masks in our community, the Q300 PTA passed a resolution to order additional masks to distribute in our school community. With this current distribution, the PTA will be able to supply each student with two high-quality masks, which will be distributed in school and sent home with students. You have the option to opt-out of this distribution if you do not require these masks at this time.
If you wish to opt-out, please fill out this form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfE4AYJfDZgc3rKfsfY3MIsm3cPV32I1IH1l1Mp-0h_8dTu0Q/viewform). Opting out of this distribution (if you do not have a need) may allow us to offer other students more than two masks each.
Please opt-out by Monday, March 7, 2022 at 5 PM if you do NOT wish to have 2 masks sent home with your child.
- K-5th grade students will received either:
- Blue Tiger KF94 3D Small for Kids, White (specs available at https://behealthyusa.net/collections/blue-industry-1/products/blue-kf94-kf80-tiger-3d-masks-small-kid-size?variant=36887004512420), or
- Powecom KN95 Youth White (specs available at https://bonafidemasks.com/powecom-kn95-sm-respirator-mask-10-masks-per-pack/)
Note: Some of our 5th graders may already need adult-sized masks, so if you wish your student in grade 5 to receive an adult-size instead of a youth-sized mask, please send an email to email@example.com
- 6-8th grade students will receive:
- Powecom KN95 Adult White (specs available at https://bonafidemasks.com/powecom-kn-95/)
If you wish your student to receive these masks, no action is needed. If you do not wish your student to receive these masks, please complete this form.
Opt-out form link: https://forms.gle/hKbzTVtXaU7ibjZ2A
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.