Q300 (http://ps300q.org) is hiring TA’s for kindergarten through 4th grade for the academic year of 2022-2023. Please see below for the qualifications and responsibilities. For inquiries, contact Sonita Ramkishun, Principal of Q300, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q300 is seeking teacher assistants to support classes from grades Kindergarten to 4th for 2022-2023.
- Minimum of 2 years in college or an Associate degree
- Working towards a degree in Education (Preferred not required)
- Experience working with students between ages of 5 years old to 10 years old
- Background knowledge in social emotional learning and supporting positive classroom environment
- Job Responsibilities:
- Build rapport with classroom teacher and students in assigned class
- Support teacher in daily duties but not limited to, preparing and setting up activities, grading, organizing, filing, etc.
- Support students in small groups during throughout the day in multiple subjects
- Assist and supervise students during Recess, Lunch, Arrival, Dismissal, and Busing
- Work as a team to support the needs of the school building and school community
- Job Types:
- Full-time, Temporary
- $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- COVID-19 Considerations:
- All applicants applying for this position will have to adhere to the DOE building entry requirements. Currently, all employees and visitors are required to show proof of vaccination and complete a DOE health screener to enter the building.
- Work Location:
- One location
- This is a PTA Funded Position not a Department of Education position.
All interested candidates should email email@example.com with an attached resume. Please Note: This position does not pay on weekends, holidays, or days students are off from school.