The Long Island City Youth Soccer Academy is offering a five week program with 50% of the program fee going to the PTA. The $200 program, includes 2 – 1 hour classes over five weeks (10 Classes Total). More information can be had by contacting the program directly.
The aim of the Long Island City Youth Soccer Academy is to give players a platform to have fun and learn from the beautiful game of soccer. Our goal is to develop players at all level of play by building and improving skills, confidence and teamwork.
- Practice schedule: 2 Soccer Practices per week
- Pricing: week training program is $200 (2 practices per week/each practice is 1 hour)
- Ages: Boys and Girls 5-14 years
- Enrollment period: Until March 31st, 2019
- Place: Murray Playground (45th Ave and 21st St., Long Island City 11101)
Contact and registration material can be found here (PDF)
[Edit on Wednesday, March 27, 2019]
For anyone who is contemplating this program, the schedule and time for the different age groups are available at http://licyouthsocceracademy.com/youthacademy.html. Sign-ups through PTA are available until Sunday, March 31, 2019.
[Edit on Monday, April 1, 2019]
The sign-up deadline through PTA was Sunday, March 31, but the program is ongoing and families can join for the five weeks at any time, up through the end of May. If you are interested in joining, please e-mail ClaireL@Q300pta.org.