- Date: Sunday, June 9, 2019
- Time: 11:00am- (Pregame activities/performances begin at 11:00am. Game begins at 1:10pm)
- Place: Citi Field (123-01 Roosevelt Ave, Queens, NY 11368)
- Cost: $23 per person (All family members need an individual ticket)
PS 17 has invited Q300 (K-8) to partake in a special Mets Outing with them. For $23 a person, you will get tickets in the promenade section, access to the family activities at 11 am, an opportunity for both schools to put on a performance on stage during this family activity time, a free giveaway at the door, and a chance for children (12 and under) to run the bases following the game.
Ticket Orders and payment (cash or check) must be received by Wednesday, May 1, 2019. Click here for the registration form.
What your ticket includes:
– Pregame activities (games, bounce house, music)
– Performance by PS17Q and Q300 students
– Promotional giveaway at the door
– A seat in the Promenade level
– Opportunity for kids to run the bases after the game
Rain date information will follow regular Mets rain date procedure (they do not have specific dates assigned ahead of time for rain days, so we would be informed at the time if game is rained out).
[Update on Thursday, May 2, 2019]
The deadline for Mets tickets has been extended to Monday, May 6, 2019. If you wish to purchase tickets (or add on to an existing order) please use the flyer or send in a note listing student name, parent name, class and number of tickets. Each ticket is $23. Checks payable to PS17Q (or cash). There are only about 75 seats as of today.