On December 20, 2019, the PTA will be sponsor a holiday breakfast for our amazing teachers and staff at Q300! Please consider contributing a baked good, box of coffee, or other food item for the teachers and staff to enjoy, and/or help set up.
- Date: Friday, December 20, 2019
- Time: 7:30am-
- Place: Lower Division (Teachers’ workroom on the 3rd floor) and Upper Division (Principal’s Office)
- URL: Volunteer sign-up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c45afa82caafa7-q300
If you sign up, please indicate what you’re bringing so that others can see and plan their own contributions.
Drop off details are as follows:
- Lower Division: Because of crowding at students’ arrival time, parents who want to come in and drop off can do so between 7:30 and 7:50 or after 8:20—the breakfast will be in the third floor teachers’ workroom, Room 300. If you would like to have your kid bring something in at drop-off time, just send in with them and have them drop it off in the main office.
- Upper Division: Drop off items in Bill’s office as early as 7:30 am, or send with your kid and have them bring stuff there.
For inquiries, contact the Membership Committee at membership[at]q300pta.org.