The Q300 PTA is looking for parent volunteers who can join the following committees. Please sign up to lend a helping hand! Great opportunities to meet other parent volunteers and contribute to the school community!
- Scholastic Book Fair: We need your help carrying boxes, setup/takedown and running the fair. Sign up here. Dates and times are listed in the volunteer signup link.
- Winterfest International Potluck: We are looking for volunteers to plan the Winterfest International Potluck and the Summer Camp Auction, to be held in late January, pending administration approval. There will be raffles, silent auctions, arts and crafts, and lots of yummy foods from around the World. If you are interested in joining us or would like more information, please email email@example.com. Your assistance is appreciated.
- Auction Committee: Help us reach out to solicit summer camp, raffle and silent auction donations! We can only get amazing donations with your help! Last year donations came from Soccer Friends, Industry Gymnastics, Center for Architecture, Engineering for Kids, Queens College, Orange Theory, just to name a few. Email ChristinaL@q300pta.org
- January Movie Night: If you are interested in helping create flyers, pick up pizza/snacks/drinks, sell tickets, serve food, set up or clean up, and more… please email CommunityAffairs@q300pta.org to volunteer with a great group of folks from Q300 and PS17! We will determine the exact Movie Night date based on the availability of volunteers who can attend, pending schools’ approval, so please chime in soon.
- Carnival Committee: A group of parents have dreamed up a fun-filled Carnival event to celebrate Q300’s 10 Year Anniversary. We would love to gather folks to form a Carnival Committee and create the Q300 party to remember! Venue and carnival vendor research has begun. Please reach out if you want to help bring this celebratory idea to life! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PTA Newsletter Article Submissions: Please submit photos (family trips, the first day of school, etc.) and articles for our upcoming PTA Newsletter! Potential newsletter articles include staff profiles, school trip experiences, Q300 happenings and events, etc. Please send all submissions to email@example.com. Visit our website to view previous Newsletter Issues. https://q300pta.org/pta/newsletters/
- Call for Email Marketing and Customer Database Management Expertise: The PTA would appreciate any insights and expertise in email marketing and customer database management platforms. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.