The Queens Borough President Sharon Lee has co-sponsored a study commissioned and conducted by Child Help Partnership at St. John’s University to assess the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic which has inflicted untold physical, emotional and psychological trauma on all New Yorkers including children. The study is specifically looking at Queens children ages 11 to 17 and their families. The Queens Borough President asks for your help by participating on this anonymous approximately 15 minute Queens focused assessment. Please see the information and link further below, we thank you very much.
The COVID-19 pandemic has inflicted untold physical, emotional and psychological trauma on all New Yorkers, including our children. Acting Queens Borough President Sharon Lee has co-sponsored a study commissioned and conducted by the Child HELP Partnership at St. John’s University (https://www.stjohns.edu/resources/places/child-help-partnership) to help assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Queens children between age 11-17 and their families.
We ask that you help by participating in this anonymous, approximately 15-minute Queens-focused assessment by clicking here (https://stjohns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9XkeovmXhEcMrmR) or the corresponding links below to fill out the study in Spanish, Bengali, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian or Chinese.
- Spanish: https://stjohns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8k2cHBSDvzkH5gV
- Bengali: https://stjohns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3pUZJYHx32GxLrn
- Haitian Creole: https://stjohns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1zi76ZDivNQubfD
- Korean: https://stjohns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4Zoe9h9xz9dcOTX
- Russian: https://stjohns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_00wADE5cvp76mrz
- Chinese: https://stjohns.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bwP80fVvvkJ02GN