The Q300 PTA is excited to partner with La Guli Bakery of Astoria and Betty Bakery to provide delicious pies for our Thanksgiving feasts and to help raise funds for school programs. Pies come with different flavors (Apple, Blueberry, Cherry, Dutch Apple, Pecan, Pumpkin, and Purple Sweet Potato) this year. The deadline for the order is the Friday, November 12th, 2021.
- LaGuli Pies (8″) – all $15
- Betty Bakery (8″) – all $25
- Dutch Apple
- Purple Sweet Potato
How to order:
- Order online here with a credit card. Use the PayPal form below to make an order. You will have to pay $0.75-$1.25 processing fee for the online order.
- Use this paper form . Return it to school with a check made out to “Q300 Parent-Teacher Association, Inc.” in a sealed envelope labeled “Q300 PTA – Thanksgiving Pies – CHILD’S NAME.” You can also e-mail the order form to Q300pies@q300pta.org and send only the check to school.
How to pick up pies:
- Pies can be sent to you by the bus with your child. (Q300 PTA is not responsible for arrival condition of pies)
- Pies can be picked up at the Lower Division campus on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 (bet. 1:00-2:30pm)
- Pies can be picked up at a neighborhood location on Tuesday, November 23, 2021. (Neighborhood pick-up locations: Astoria (Bway/40’s), Astoria (Ditmars), Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, and Flushing)
Questions regarding pie orders from Betty Bakery should be directed to the Fundraising Committee at email@example.com.
The online order was closed on Friday, November 12, 2021