The Q300 PTA is excited to partner with La Guli Bakery of Astoria and Betty Bakery to provide delicious pies for our Thanksgiving feasts and to help raise funds for school programs. Pies come with different flavors (Apple, Blueberry, Cherry, Dutch Apple, Pecan, Pumpkin, and Purple Sweet Potato) this year. The deadline for the order is the Thursday, November 10, 2022.
- LaGuli Pies (8″) – all $15
- Betty Bakery (8″) – all $30
- Dutch Apple
- Purple Sweet Potato
The online order was closed as of Thursday, November 10, 2022.
- Pies can be sent to you by the bus with your child. (Q300 PTA is not responsible for arrival condition of pies)
- Pies can be picked up at the Lower Division campus on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 (bet. 1:30-2:45pm)
- Pies can be picked up at the Upper Division campus on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 (bet. 2:45-3:15pm)
- Pies can be picked up at a neighborhood location on Tuesday, November 22, 2022. (Neighborhood pick-up locations: Astoria (Bway/40’s), Astoria (Ditmars), Elmhurst, Jackson Heights (bet 7-9pm only), and Forest Hills)
Questions regarding pie orders from Betty Bakery should be directed to the Fundraising Committee at email@example.com.