Here is the latest update about the after school programs at Q300 (as of Thursday, September 10, 2020).
- Serious Fun has shared information regarding virtual programming and an in person one for remote learners. Click here for more information:
- VIRTUAL: Serious Fun will begin registration for its all virtual programs, Launch Math + Science or programs with the Connected Chef and Wonderspark puppets beginning Sept 1; costs apply weekly. See https://seriousfunnyc.asapconnected.com/#CourseGroupID=47705 for more info.
- IN PERSON: Serious Fun will also offer an in person enrichment with the Connected Chef taking place at the Steinway Reform Church Sept 28- December 18, Monday -Thursday program 3-6pm; costs apply for the full program. See https://seriousfunnyc.asapconnected.com/#CourseGroupID=49376 for more info.
- To stay up to date on Serious Fun After-School programming in and out of schools connect to their website: http://seriousfunnyc.org/
- NYChessKids has an online program: https://www.nychesskids.com/online-fall-program. Remote programming starts Monday, September 14th. Programming is offered for beginners through advanced levels, Monday-Friday, with a special deal for unlimited classes. The next Q300 Tournament will be September 13, 10-3pm. Here is information on getting more information and registering online.
- Global Kids will begin its afterschool programming for grades 5-8 on Thursday, September 10 remotely and then if permitted plans to offer in person programming. The program is free for grades 6-8 and fee-based for Grade 5. For more information and updates, contact Andrea at email@example.com. For more information, visit the website at https://globalkids.org/
- The school will provide information on their teacher-led after school programs for the Upper Division (5-8). For questions, reach out to the Parent Coordinator Jenny Lando at jennylandoq300.org.