All board positions are open. The only qualification for all positions is that the candidate be a current parent or guardian of a child in the school.
Please see the graphic below or visit the following for more info on each position: https://tinyurl.com/Q300PTA-2022-5-Elections.
- President (up to 2 positions)
- Executive Vice President (VP) (1 position only)
- Secretary (up to 2 positions)
- Treasurer (up to 2 positions
- VP-Membership (up to 2 positions)
- VP-Fundraising (up to 2 positions)
- VP-Communications (up to 2 positions
- VP-Community Affairs (up to 2 positions)
- VP-Lower Division (1 position elected in the Spring ; the other elected in the Fall to allow for new parents to run)
- VP-Upper Division ((1 position elected in the Spring ; the other elected in the Fall to allow for new parents to run)
- SLT Parent Members. Two SLT Parent Positions are open.
Interested? Here’s How to Run! If you are interested in running for any positions, please email Kevin Gallagher, who is chairing the Elections Committee, at email@example.com with your name and position by Wednesday, May 18, 2022. You may also submit a brief bio. A list of candidates and bios will be compiled and circulated. Elections will be held at the May 26 general membership meeting. Please note that nominations will also be taken from the floor during the meeting.